الاثنين، 9 مايو 2022

Almost peed my pants laughing at CVS when some guy got away from 4+ cops


I was at CVS with my girlfriend today and when we were leaving the Cops were wrestling with some dude in his car telling him to let go of the keys as he was trying to put the car in drive, like legit 4 cops grabbing his arms and head etc.The dude yells some shit like “Siri play 3302” or something and his cars speakers start BLASTING out “SELF DESTRUCT INITIATED: 10, 9, 8..” and the cops all RUN and radio in about a bomb and the dude simply drives off and the police follow at a distance 😭😂😂I’ve only lived in California like a year and see this stuff online all the time but finally I got to see it for myself . But this man and his self destruct sequence plan is fucking immaculate 😭👌 via /r/funny

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.